နေ့စဉ်ပြောကြား အင်္ဂလိပ်စကား (၂)

နေ့စဉ်ပြောကြား အင်္ဂလိပ်စကား (၂)

Hotel Receptionist: Mingalarbar! Hotel Diamond, how may I help you?

Ohnmar Mee Mee: Yes, can I speak to Ko Htoo Aung Wint.

Hotel Receptionist: Hold the line, please.

Htoo Aung Wint: Hello … Htoo Aung Wint speaking.

Ohnmar Mee Mee: Hello Ko Htoo. It’s me, Ma Mee.

Htoo: Wow… Ma Mee, how are you?

Ohnmar: Very well except I had a cold. Two days ago, I had headage.

Htoo: How did you get the cold?

Ohnmar: I don’t know exactly. I catch a cold very easily.

Htoo: Do you feel better now?

Ohnmar: Yess. Now I am a Superwoman.

Htoo: Really?

Ohnmar: Yes. You can play boxing with Ma Mee. You know my master is Aung La NSang.

Htoo: Wow… don’t do that. I’m afraid.

Ohnmar: Okay Ko Htoo. Can you have dinner with Ma Mee this evening?

Htoo: In this evening? Sorry, Ma Mee. I make an appointment with my friend.

Ohnmar: Don’t make excuses. Bring your friend with you. I want to introduce my friend May Zaw Oo. I often talk about yours blah blah blah… So she wants to befriend you.

Htoo: Then… where shall we meet?

Ohnmar: Seeds Restaurant.


Htoo Aung Wint

(22.7.2020 3:21pm)

Daily Comversation (3)

https://htooaungwintt.blogspot.com/2021/11/blog-post_22.html#more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

မြစေတီနှင့် ရာဇကုမာရ် ကျောက်စာ

မင်္ဂလာပါ

ပုဂံၿမိဳ႕ေတာ္