နေ့စဉ်ပြောကြား အင်္ဂလိပ်စကား (၄)

နေ့စဉ်ပြောကြား အင်္ဂလိပ်စကား (၄)


Super Kyaw: Hello Htoo Aung! I’m Super Kyaw.

Htoo Aung Wint: Yes, tell me.

Super: Did you know about Htein Linn?Htoo: Hum! I don’t know yet, what happens to him?

Super: He is in the hospital.

Htoo: What? Does he get Covid?

Super: No, it is not. He gets back pain. The day before yesterday an accident while he moved the vases.

Htoo: How is he? Very serious?

Super: Not serious. But he lies down on the bed.

Htoo: Have you visited him?

Super: Yes. I went with my wife.

Htoo: Which hospital?

Super: Near your home, Metta Oo Hospital.

Htoo: Ok I see, I’ll visit him this evening.

Super: Room No. (32), Hostel (2), Opposite the motorcycle parking.

Htoo: Yes, some of my friends there.

Super: All right. That’s all. See you.

Htoo: See you.

Htoo Aung Wint
(23.11.2021 11:56 Am)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

မြစေတီနှင့် ရာဇကုမာရ် ကျောက်စာ

မင်္ဂလာပါ

ပုဂံၿမိဳ႕ေတာ္