3. Condition (၂)


(2) Type – 1          Future Possible Condition (၂)

*** လုပ်ရင် ဖြစ်မယ်၊ တကယ်ဖြစ်နိုင်တယ်လို့ ပြောချင်လျှင် သုံးရသည်။


If ……… V1 ……… , will + V1 ………

 

Eg: (1) If the weather is fine, we will go to the park.

(2) If you work-hard, you will pass the examination.

(3) If he goes to Mandalay, he will visit Mahamuni.

(4) If you call me, I will give you the address.

(5) If I get sick, I will go to the doctor.

(6) If it’s hot tomorrow, I will go for a swim at the beach.

(7) If you study hard, you will pass your exams.

(8) If I find your email, I will send you the picture.

(9) If I see her, I’ll tell her.

(10) She’ll miss the bus if she doesn’t leave soon.

(10) She’ll be late if the train is delayed.

(11) If you work hard, you will win the prize.

(12) If I wake up late, I will miss the bus.

(13) If I write a lot, I will be able to write quickly.

(14) If I go out, I can get something to eat.

(15) If I find him address, I will send him an invitation.

(16) If you lend him some money, he may not give it back to you.

(17) If he calls you, you should go.

(18) If I am not busy tomorrow, I will help you.

(19) If you feel bad, you must go to the doctor.

(20) If I go to the market, I will buy what you want.

(21) If I go to my friend’s birthday party, I will take a beautiful present.

(22) Ko Kaung will help me with my homework if he has time. (***အများအားဖြင့် if နေရာတွင် when သုံးသည်။ if မသေချာ၊ when သည် သေချာသည်။)

(23) If it rains today, you will get wet.

(24) If Ko Kaung don’t ride ‌a bicycle fast, he will miss class.

(25) If I win a lottery, I will buy a Landcruiser.

*** If အစား when သုံးနိုင်သည်။ will + V1 အစား V1 လည်း သုံးနိုင်သည်။

Eg: (1) If you heat water, it will boil.

When you heat water, it boils.

ထူးအောင်ဝင့်
https://www.facebook.com/authorhtooaungwint

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

မြစေတီနှင့် ရာဇကုမာရ် ကျောက်စာ

မင်္ဂလာပါ

ပုဂံၿမိဳ႕ေတာ္