3. Condition (၃)


(3) Type – 2          Present Unreal Condition (၃)

*** တကယ်မဖြစ်နိုင်သော်လည်း စိတ်ကူးယဉ်ပြီး တင်စားတာကို ပြောချင်လျှင် သုံးရသည်။

If ……… V2 ……… , would + V1 ………

 

Eg: (1) If I were a bird, I would fly to you.

(2) If I were you, I would marry her.

(3) If you were a flower, I would wear you in my hair.

(4) If we stayed at a hotel, it would cost too much money.

(5) If I told them the truth, they wouldn’t believe me.

(6) If I got sick. I would go to the doctor.

(7) If I won a million dollars, I would buy a new car.

(8) If I were you, I would want to be a doctor.

(9) If I knew the answer, I would tell it to you.

(10) If Thiri had time, she would visit to her relative.

(10) If I understood what the teacher said, I could tell you.

(11) If she weren’t ill, she would go to school.

(12) If I were a C.E.O, I would offer new and different ideas.

(13) If I were 50, I would travel the world.

(14) If I were you, I would do not this.

(15) If you participated in the election, people would choose you.

(16) If I were rich, I would travel around the world with you.

(17) If I had a map, I would lend it to you.

(18) If sea water weren’t salty, we would water the plants with it.

(19) If the baby were sleeping now, I would go out with you.

(20) If tomorrow weren’t a holiday, we couldn’t be able to go to the cinema together.

(21) If I were a unicorn, I will fight bad guys with my super horn.

(22) I would buy that computer if it were cheaper.

I would buy that computer when it were cheaper. (***when သုံးလျှင် မမှန်ပါ။)

I would buy that computer if it was cheaper. (***Conversation များတွင် သုံးသော်လည်း စာရေးသည့်အခါ မသုံးသင့်ပါ၊ မမှန်ပါ။)

(23) Kaung Thuta would play MMA(Mixed martial arts) if he were stronger.

(24) If he were a Russian, he would live in Moscow.

(25) If I had more time, I could exercise after work.

*****   would + can = could

          would + shall = should

would + may = might

*** If ဖြုတ်ပြီး Were ကို ဝါကျ၏ ရှေ့ဆုံးထုတ်၍လည်း ရေးနိုင်သည်။

Eg: (1) (3) If you were a flower, I would wear you in my hair.

Were you a flower, I would wear you in my hair.

*** If ဦးဆောင်သော ဝါကျတွင် (would) သုံးလေ့ မရှိပါ။ If မပါသော ဝါကျတွင် (would/ wouldn’t) သုံး၍ ရပါသည်။ (တစ်ဦးတစ်ယောက်ကို တစ်ခုခုလုပ်ခိုင်းလျှင် If … would သုံးပါသည်။)

Eg: (1) I would be happy if you would send me your short story by mail. (မင်းရဲ့ ဝတ္ထုတိုလေး မေးလ်ကနေပို့ပေးမယ်ဆိုရင် ကျွန်တော်ပျော်မိမှာပါ။)

(2) Shall I swift off the light? (ကျွန်တော် မီးပိတ်ပေးရမလား။)

Yes, please, if you would. (ဟုတ်၊ ကျေးဇူးပြု၍ ပိတ်ပေးရင်ပေါ့။)

*** wish ၏ နောက်တွင်လည်း (would) သုံးလေ့ မရှိပါ။ wish နောက်တွင် had(done) သုံးရပါသည်။

*** If အစား when မသုံးသင့်သည့် ဝါကျများလည်း ရှိပါသည်။

Eg: (1) They would be offended if we didn’t accept their invitation. (သူတို့ဖိတ်ကြားချက် တို့က လက်မခံရင် သူတို့ စိတ်ဆိုးမှာပေါ့။ when we didn’t accept ဟု မရေးရပါ။)

(2) What would you do if you were bitten by a snake? (မြွေကိုက်ခံရရင် မင်းဘာလုပ်မလဲ။ when you were bitten ဟု မသုံးရပါ။)

ထူးအောင်ဝင့်

https://www.facebook.com/authorhtooaungwint

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

မြစေတီနှင့် ရာဇကုမာရ် ကျောက်စာ

မင်္ဂလာပါ

ပုဂံၿမိဳ႕ေတာ္