နေ့စဉ်ပြောကြား အင်္ဂလိပ်စကား (၃)

နေ့စဉ်ပြောကြား အင်္ဂလိပ်စကား (၃)

Htoo Aung Wint: Hello Ma Yin!

Yin Yin Aung: Hello Ko Htoo!

Htoo: Long time no see?

Yin: Yes, what are you doing now?

Htoo: Only so so. Are you free now? If you have time, let’s have some coffee.

Yin: Yes, we do. The coffee shop near the clock tower is not bad.

Htoo: Let’s go.

At the coffee shop.

Yin: How’s it going?

Htoo: Oh good! You know I love traveling. My work travels around Myanmar.

Yin: Do not go aboard Ko Htoo?

Htoo: Why am I going to foreign? All the opportunities opening up in Myanmar.

Yin: That’s true. Why I can’t think like you?

Htoo: Is the salary good? Cos you have not changed job.

Yin: The salary is ridiculous. That’s why I want to cry while talking hah ha.

Htoo: You should think about changing your job.

Yin: I’m always thinking about changing jobs but I can’t leave my parents.

Htoo: There is a lot of hotel and restaurant in Monywa. Your level is Manager. So no need to go to another city.

Yin: Yes. I should change jobs. Has it been too long here? Sometimes I get bored working.

Htoo: Good. Just do it!

Yin: Good at talking. Long-winded so see you later.

Htoo: See ya.

Htoo Aung Wint

(22.11.2021 11:20am)

Daily Conversation (2)

https://htooaungwintt.blogspot.com/2021/06/blog-post_10.html#more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

မြစေတီနှင့် ရာဇကုမာရ် ကျောက်စာ

မင်္ဂလာပါ

ပုဂံၿမိဳ႕ေတာ္